Monday, May 11, 2009

Heyyylo!(:
(: I decided to blog as thats what everyone that went to Shannon's house is doing!(:
Hahaha, so I decided to do so as well, because now Im practically labelled as "Sulip definitely dont blog one!" Haha, cut that out seriously!(:

Ohoh, today would be the same on Raychel's, Sareen's, Shannon's &Freddy's blog!(:
Today was damn fun, really damn fun. PY must be damn like shit, "why didnt I go?" At around 6 we practically lost interest in studying about those constructive waves and destructive waves, all the hydraulic action, abrasion, solution and this last one Freddy say its not that important so worth remembering(:
Hmm, the evening is damn fun because Freddy , Raychel and me were practically shooting at Sareen(: And thats equivalent to much fun and joy. Sareen said she wanted a glass ceiling, and what she meant was the glass ceiling being in a HDB flat!?! So, I also dont know how we led to that being people from the sky landing on SAREEN'S glass ceiling, waving at her. And another story being the bird shitting on her GLASS ceiling. I swear its just undescribable unless you were there, Freddy, Raychel, me and Shannon were practically laughing. Except for Freddy, he was buy one get one free, he was also tearing like nobody's business!, its a miracle how someone can laugh till they tear!

Whats most traumatising is that having to walk to the MRT with Sareen and Freddy the two of them wont stop bickering, and with me being me, today Sareen keep on beating me!, I'll blame it on ... Freddy because Sareen prepared her weapon to beat Freddy but instead I seem to have more bruises and dont ask why, its a long story. I'll get back when Freddy isnt around. !(:
Phew, quite productive at times and yet not!(:

Okayy, I'll try to do something productive regarding Physics now!(:
Goodnight, and thanks you girls and guy for today(: Rather bonding!!(:

Ciaos.