Sunday, March 29, 2009

After 1234567890 yearsof missing me!(:

Hello(:
Its been 1234567890 years since I actually posted!(:
Hahaha, and its been a great feeling. Right now, Im typing so fast that my hands cannot go any faster!(:
And Im quite proud of this!(: Anyways. Im posting from
FRIDAY
I didnt go school and I missed guides. Kind of duh.
And I had all day to recover from headache not!
SATURDAY
I had tuition which commenced since 10am in the morning = I have to wake up since 8?!
OKay, after that met up with Fatin and Waynn for a meetup for my 1234567890 seconds ago birthday!(: How sweet of them. (Ants crawling over)
SUNDAY
I slept in like noone's business until my brother came in and played with my tortoise which I really wish to kill although its pitiful. Then I had thai when Akiko and Akina came over without their mother today. At 7 I had cheena tuition and Blah Blah. So typical, so OMG of a everyday blog! So boring!; Thats why I only blogged when I felt like it! Not everyday. (:

And today Im blogging because of the below reason(: And I dont feel like Im actually getting to the point today eh?(: Gee, I think because I ve been texting Raychel which she is being so random I much feel like bashing her up!(:
OKay let me get to the point now(:

I read Raychel's, Cousin's and Allison's blog all of them had my name for a quiz they tagged me in(:
How sweet!

Their Quiz time(:

1: Besides your lips, where is your favorite spot to get kissed?
- Anywhere else kissable(:
2: How do you feel when you woke up this morning?
- Sleepy, ?
3: Who was the last person you took a photo with?
- Waynn and Fatin on Sat(:
4: Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
- Nah ah! Or maybe sometimes(:
5: Would you ever donate blood?
- Have been wanting to!!
6: Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
- Yeah, duh uh!
7: Do you want someone dead?
- Quite of a YES(:
8:What does your last text message say?
- Something from Raychel which says : "Okey. Aww, don't sad!:)" Apparently she was not really pissing me as she think she is!(: But she smsd twice(:
9:What are you thinking of right now?
- Thinking of how to fly a plane(:
10: Do you wish someone was with you right now?
- Obviously(: My dead great granny!, Im just kidding. I would certainly freak out then say Hi!(:
11: What time did you go to sleep last night?
- At one?
12: Where did you buy the T-shirt you are wearing now?
- Im wearing PJs already! Someone bought it for me!
13: Is someone on your mind right now?
- Erm, no. Im mindless!
14: Who was the last person to text you?
- Raychel & BelindaCHA!(:

10 PEOPLE TAGGED TO DO THIS QUIZ :
1. HweeLing( Who, wouldnt even bother)
2. RaychelTan
3. Natasha Soh
4. Allison Tan
5. Sareen
6. Fatin
7. Waynn
8. RochelleYong
9. BelindaLiaw
10. PeiYun

15: Who is 2 having a relationship with?
- Someone imaginary(:Haha
16: Is 3 a male or a female?
- Erm, female with a strenght of a male(: No kidding this cousin of mine! But ILOVEHER!(:
17: If 7 and 9 get together will that be a good thing?
- Nah. They don't know each other!
18: What is Number 1 studying about?
- Studying about how to get girfts for me I hope(:
20: Is Number 4 single?
- Nah uh!(: She has ...!
21: Say something(s) about Number 5.
- Annoying, Irritating, Skinny, Everything bad (: (The exact same as Raychel!) Or maybe quite nice at times. NOT!(:
22: What do you think about Number 3 and 6 being together?
- Almost impossible, they dont know each other and they're both girls!
23: Describe Number 1.
- Retarded!(: But yet so pretty enough to make guys turn. And she's not even bothered, because she dont realise it?! Because she's a study freak! But yet so lovable!(:
24: What will you do if Number 6 and 7 fight?
- Hahaha, impossible! If they do, I'll just cheer them on, never seen them fight before that is(:
25: Do you like Number 8?
- Duh!! Because she forced me to say I LOVE HER MOST!(:


OKay I ended the tiring much quiz!(: Thank You very much and goodnight(:
Im watching I, Robot for the 1234567890 time now! (I cant be more random)
But Sareen is ramdomer!! She texted me just because I didnt tag her in the her blog and Im not going to do it any sooner(:

OKay I really should go on with my Biology drawing now!! Mrs Lim have to be hopping mad!!(: